luni, 29 august 2011

Reverto- The Atelier Of 100% Natural Cosmetics

Even if I am at the seaside right now, it feels like Christmas to me! A few days ago I received a gift from Reverto, with some of their adorable products. They smell awesome, very fresh and summer-ish. I took them with me, at the sea side and I am sure they will be very useful.
I will make some reviews soon, which should open your appetite for natural beauty products!

Desi acum sunt la mare, ma simt de parca ar fi venit Craciunul! Am primit cu ceva zile in urma un colet de la Reverto, cu multe multe produse adorabile, cu mirosuri racoritoare, de vara. Le-am luat cu mine la Costinesti, imi vor fi cu siguranta de folos!
Revin cu review-uri, care, cred eu, va vor starni interesul pentru produsele naturale!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...